Sunday 14 December 2008

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Hey Guys! Wow, here's another amazing eBay find. I want to buy these soo bad but unfortunately i really cant afford them right now.

I'm searching desperately on almost every website i can find for a dress for new years eve.
Seriously, how hard can it be to find a dress? I don't even know what I'm looking for, i think that's the problem. There is one in
topshop like this but I'm going to carry on looking. Any ideas anyone?

Anyway, I've still got loads of things to do before Christmas (can you believe there is only 10 days left?!?!) so i decided to make a to-do list.

  • Buy a dress for new years eve.

  • Finish putting the Christmas decorations up.

  • Buy my sisters, brothers and dads present.

  • Eat loads of chocolate and watch Christmas movies.

  • Do a Christmas list post on the blog.

  • Wrap up all the presents I've bought and put them under the tree.

  • Find inspiration on peoples blogs and create a shopping list for the January sales.


Stefaniee x

0 Voices: